Monday, November 28, 2016

Ele é Meu Bom Pastor

Soooo novidades (news)!!!

I finally sent my membership record to Ala Castelo, and now they kick me out!!!! I´m going to JUAZEIRO DO NORTE!!!! At 9:30 tonight I´m leaving on a bus that will take me 14 hours interior to my new home. I feel like I´m leaving my family again because so many people here treated me like their daughter/sister, but I´m really excited also. Bittersweet.

ALSO!! This week was really special because I met Janaina. I was with Sister R. Santos (who I love) during a trade off, and a little boy stopped us in the street and invited us to his house. When we arrived we met his mom, Rita, his sister, Kyara, and his aunt, Janaina.  Janaina started to tell us about her life and how she lived in Manaus for a year. She said that her sisters are members of the church and that she always went to church with them, but she wasn´t sure if she wanted to be a member. She went to the temple garden many times in Manaus, she reads the scriptures, and she loved going to church, but due to a lot of personal problems she never took the step to be baptized. We read with her in 3rd Nephi these verses

 13 Will ye not now return unto me, and repent of your sins, and be converted, that I may heal you?
 14 Yea, verily I say unto you, if ye will come unto me ye shall have eternal life. Behold, mine arm of mercy is  
extended towards you, and whosoever will come, him will I receive; andblessed are those who come unto me.

Janaina said, “I almost died this week because of my depression, but He can heal me. I think that´s beautiful.”
Janaina and her neice, Kyara were baptized this Saturday and it was one of the most beautiful things I have ever seen. They were glowing. His arm of mercy really is always extended for us and so are miracles. 

We also had a huge luau for all of the married people in our ward. They received invites to give to other couples that aren´t members of our church! It was a success and really fun to decorate. We finger painted and had basically like an orange theory sesh pushing all of the pews and blowing up a million balloons immediately after.
HUGS N LUV!!!!
Sister Moon

cross fit


It's me


 Janaina and Kyara's Baptism


 I'll miss my Sister Nevin


Paulo's baptism






No comments:

Post a Comment