Monday, January 23, 2017

céu rosa

OLÁAAAAA!

Bom dia pessoal!!!! 

So this week was amazing. We went to Fortaleza for a leadership meeting and it was so fun to see Sister Nevin and Sister Nicoli and Sister C. SILVA and all of my friends that I never see anymore because I live 14 hours inland haha. 

Presidente Leite said during our meeting that the strength of the church is in the converted heart of every member, and he told us that we will see more miracles if we work with more members!

So this week we invited lots of members to visit people with us, and we had a really cool experience with Vicencia. She is one of the first members here in Juazeiro and she has a LOT of faith. Every Sunday she and her children walk to church for one hour because they don´t have conditions to pay for the bus. We visited her this week, and we noticed for the first time behind her house a little street with lots of houses!! We asked her if she knew anyone that lived there and she said, “Filha! (daughter lol), almost everyone that lives here is my cousin, brother, or in-law”. So we visited everyone and invited them to church, and on Sunday guess who arrived at church with Vicencia?? The little street!!! It´s so true that members make a huge difference.

I woke up today full of gratitude to be here in Brazil! I never want to forget the hot sun and the dirt roads, and the pebbles in my sandals that I try to ignore but have to stop every 20 minutes to shake out! I´m so thankful for Christ, and for all that he´s done for me and for all of us. It amazes me that he suffered so much, and gave his life so freely, but he keeps rescuing us and helping us!

I hope you all have an incredible week!!!
XOXO
Sista Moon

2 comments:

  1. Estou encantada.... E morrendo de saudades de tudo isso.. Tem dois meses que voltei para casa, parece que foi ontem a saudade aumenta a cada dia.. Obrigada por este blog, ele me fez viajar agora...

    ReplyDelete
  2. Estou encantada .... E morrendo de saudades de tudo isso .. Tem dois meses que voltei para casa, parece que foi ontem. A saudade aumenta cada dia .. Obrigado por este blog, ele me fez viajar agora...

    ReplyDelete