Monday, April 25, 2016

Werk

Oi!!! Paz e Bênçãos everyone!!!
   
Today is April 25th… the perfect date!! “Not too hot & not too cold, all you need is a light jacket!” But I BEG TO DIFFER! Hehe. Shoutouts Ceara, Brazil!!!!

This week went by really fast because I was in another area for two days with another sista sista, and also, we had our last interviews with Presidente Fusco. It was really sad!! I´m really excited to get to know our new mission president, Presidente Leite, but it will be SO SAD to see President Fusco go. I feel like every interview with President Fusco I get life advice that is GOLD. This time we talked about trying to be like Jesus. If we try to do the things that he did, and try to love everyone, we can´t be on the wrong path.

Sunday was a BEAUTIFUL day because we brought three families to church!! It was the best feeling to have all of them there. We talked a lot about temples on Sunday, and I couldn´t stop picturing all of them there! I love that being with our families forever is a part of God´s plan. This week a member´s dog passed away, and he asked me if he will go to heaven. I said, absolutely!!! Did I lie to him?? Lol does anyone know where they actually go?! I hope they go to heaven.

Transfers are ALREADY next week! Pray I get to stay in Horizonte for a little longer, POR FAVOR! Lots and lots of love!!!


Sista Moon  

 selfies with Sister Fusco and granola bars

 
My trainer's recent convert,  RAIMUNDA!!!! Love the girl.  Shoutouts Sista Sanchez!

 My spirit animal






Our investigators sent us home with a fish...that was a first!  DINNER!!!! hahaha ....don't put this picture on the blog....oops!

No comments:

Post a Comment