Monday, April 4, 2016

OLAY, OLAY OLAY OLAY

 HELLO EVERYONE!!! This week was a miracle week! Literally never in my life have I seen so many things happen so easily with faith. Starting with Darlene!! She looks just like Selena Gomez and loves Justin Beiber so it´s perfect. For six weeks the sisters and her were trying to get permission from her mom for her to be baptized. On saturday she fasted and her Mom was like “if she wants to be baptized it´s her decision.” LOL what?!?! GLORIA. This was Sunday around 10:30ish AM. In between this and her baptism at 7 pm, I got super sick, I went to the hospital to get a shot for a high fever (don´t worry mom I´m better now!), and the baptismal font was full of ants!!! Not just little ants but HUGE ants, and it wasn´t just the font it was the entire room. You couldn´t walk with out stepping on ants. Some were alive, most of them were dead, but it was the most bizarre thing ever!! It was just this room that was full of ants. When we went to her house to pick her up for the baptism, we came back to the church, and all of the ants were dead, and about half of them disappeared. GOD IS SO GOOD. Seriously I could not have dealt with this problem alone. All of the young men helped clean it up, and she was baptized without a single ant bite!
                Also, Everardo was baptized. He is super chill, and walked out of his baptism saying “I will never forget today! Today my life is starting over.” He really had a change of heart, and understands that he is on the right path. This makes me so happy! I´m so happy to be in Horizonte, and with my companheira Sister Araujo. She is really great!
                TCHAU TCHAU POR AGORA,
SISTA MOON

 Everardo baptism







 Darlene Baptism


 Young Men cleaning font in a different building and getting rid of ants.

My hair has been cray with all of this rain!!




 Leaving Sister Santos - last area

No comments:

Post a Comment