Monday, March 28, 2016

minha vida é top

BUENOS DIAS!!! I changed my language because I changed áreas, companheiras, and age this week (I´m 21 like WHAT?!) so why not?! Hehe. 

Seriously I can´t believe I already left Pedras!! I was loving it. The people there are so so so wonderful. I already arrived in my new area this morning, Horizante! It´s a little more interior (YAY), but still in the same stake, zone/district as Pedras. Also, there isn´t a ward or a church building here, but we do have a branch that meets in a school. Although I was really liking my area and my companion, this change will be good! Horizante reminds me a lot of Limoeiro (my first area), so I already have a good/home-y feeling here. My companheira is Sister Araujo da Silva from Minas Gerais, Brazil, and she is super energetic, so this transference will be really fun.
                
My birthday was SO SO fun!!! My ward surprised me with a Family Home Evening that was actually a surprise party. Irma Regiane sent us a text asking me to prepare a spiritual thought for this “family home evening”, so I was thinking it really was a normal family home evening with some ward members. After the surprise, someone asked me to share my thoughts and I thought it was the message I was supposed to prepare, but then he said “no, no just your thoughts about being one year older” lolz THE RELIEF. I felt the love so much! It was a perfect way to say bye to people that I will miss SO MUCH for only knowing for 6 weeks.
               
I´m soooo excited for General Conference this week. Write down your questions & get your answers Saturday and Sunday!! In the words of Sister Freitas/Sister Santos/Sister Sanchez e agora eu, “VAI SER SHOW/TOP”
                
COM MUITO AMOR POR TODO MUNDO,

Sista Moon









No comments:

Post a Comment