Thursday, March 10, 2016

OPA!


How are my favorite people in the world?! This week was cray. Every day this week a literal crazy person found my companion and I, and wanted to be our best friend hahaha. Maybe we are actually the crazy people?? Idk. But anyway, the funniest was this old woman who looked really sweet and friendly from far away. We were walking down the street, and she called out "sisters!" We were way excited that she already knew that we were missionaries. She handed me a hair clip, and asked me if I could unlock her door for her... I actually tried because I´ve seen people do that bobby pin trick lolz, but it didn´t work! She started to cry and was acting like she was going to fall down so we tried to calm her down, and asked if she wanted to sit down, but she DID NOT want to sit down, just for us to hold her up I guess! The funniest part was everytime a person would walk by she stopped crying, and acted completely fine, and when they left she told us that we can´t leave #terrifying. Eventually her daughter showed up, and we left. Oh and she was from Limoeiro do Norte!! SHOUT OUTZZZ MY HOMIES.

 A verse I focused on this week was Ephesians 4:32 

"And be ye kind one to another, tenderhearted, forgiving one another, even as God for Christ’s sake hath forgiven you. "

It is my #meta #goalz because aren´t we all trying to love one another like Jesus loves us?! With all of the crazies this week, and just normal life stuff, it´s been important for me to try to see people how their parents, or how their Heavenly Father sees them. Because of our Savior, and because of his Atonement, we are never lost! Just a little confused sometimes. In the words of my girl Fergie Ferg, where is the love?!?!

LOVE Y'ALL! PEACE N BLESSINS VIU!

Seesta Moon



My Clique


 service w/ giant fruit and my girl maria/ sister sprock





my squad!!!!!!


PARABENS

No comments:

Post a Comment