Monday, March 14, 2016

entouuu beleza OLAAAAAA!

First of all, HAPPY 18th BIRTHDAY TO MY FAVORITE BROTHER!!! Everyone hit him up with instagram follows and bday wishes!!! Hehe. 

This week was fab. We had a miracle baptism of my new bff LUCIANA! It was a miracle because literally we met her through a member of the church from a different city. Ruth was visiting last Sunday, and we became friends and she told us that she had a friend who lives in our area who wants to meet us. #BLESSED! Literally how did this happen to us!? We visited Luciana with Ruth for the first time on Tuesday, and on Wednesday, Luciana called us & said that she received an answer to her prayers and knows that she wants to be baptized. Luciana is so swag & she was an answer to MY prayers. The pictures look like we are in a trio with Ruth, and it´s so fitting because she was such a good missionary to her friend! Both Luciana and Ruth have so much courage & are such good sassy brasiliera examples for me.

Today, I finished 5 months in Brazil! I feel so lucky to get 13 more with such vibrant, pure-hearted, Micheal Jackson loving, people.

Deep thought of the week in the words of Drake, “know ya self, know ya worth” PARA SEMPRE!

Paz e saude e amor e Gustavo Lima,

Sista LUA


p.s.  Last night I got to call sister Freitas (my last companion in Limoero) because I needed to get a phone number of a woman there....she gave me an update on Neide and Vilamar. Vilamar is passing the sacrament and wearing dress clothes for church now and I´m so happy about this!! Also Neide has a calling in young womens.  It was so great to hear from her and get an update on the members continued progress there!

Luciana's Baptism


 

When it´s so hot that you´re blocking out the haters but also sharing the #message

 HAPPY BIRTHDAY MASON!

 YES I WILL BE YOUR BRIDESMAID MCCYGURL214!!!!




No comments:

Post a Comment