Monday, March 21, 2016

VALHA minha nossa senhora

hey!! what´s up!! hello!!  (lex, I hope this is still your twitter bio). 
 
This week was so busy/fun! We went to a different part of our zone for two days to invite people to the musical, "Jesus the Christ". Sister Santos and I ONLY wanted a picture with Jesus, but we missed him every time! haha literally everyone got a picture with him besides us. His voice was really cool & he actually looked like all of the pictures of Jesus. It was super realistic. 
 
 Almost everything that could have gone wrong yesterday, went wrong, but the good news is, Samylla was baptized! We started teaching her and her sisters a month ago, and yesterday was finally the day for her! So we left around 7:30ish to pick everyone up, and walk to church together, but we had basically tsunami rain to the point where I couldn´t see what was in front me, IT BROKE MY UMBRELLA PEOPLE!! We decided to call Irma Beth to pick us up because nobody besides crazies would want to walk to church in that storm, but we were out of credit to call people/our phone was almost dead lol #pelafe. We were out of credit because it took me 10 minutes to order pizza because apparently I can´t say the word mozzarella PERFECTLY in portuguese haha literal white girl probs. Anyway, a miracle happened, and our phone had just enough battery to call our District Leader & he called ANGEL Irma Beth who picked us up. Samylla was so excited for her baptism! Her foot came out of the water the first time, so she had to be baptized again, and she was so happy for "another baptism", I love her!! She is so funny. 
  
Happy early Easter!!! My angel mother already sent me starburst jellybeans & recess eggs, so all is right in the world. I´m thankful for a Savior who LIVES. He is my everything! I´m so so thankful and happy that we can live with him again. 
 
TCHAU TCHAU NOW YALL,
 
Sister Moon
 
 
 
 When you are at a musical that is also #turnt
 

Some of the cast for the "Jesus the Christ" musical


Samylla's baptism yesterday



No comments:

Post a Comment