Monday, July 11, 2016

Eu Sei Que Vive Meu Senhor

OLÁ!
This past week I learned so much.. about patience, and trusting in the Lord´s time, and all of that kinda fun stuff! Haha, but seriously I learned so much, and I felt SO much of God´s love for me and for his children.
            I also learned a lot about repentance, and what it means to truly have a “mighty change of heart”. We are teaching a man who we heard a lot of things about before actually knowing him. We heard that we “can´t help him” and that he has “already done things that can´t be forgiven”, and quite a few bad things, but my companion being the SAINT ANGEL that she is suggested that we should try. We taught him about repentence and he cried when he started to understand that he can start over. His daughters are already members, and when we visited their family before he never wanted to listen, but now he accepts all of our visits, he listens and understands, he is being KIND to his family, he is being kind to his animals, and he went to church for the first time this week! His eyes aren´t so dark anymore, and I know that he is changing. His wife told us yesterday with tears in her eyes, “I don´t understand what is happening!” and we told her it was Jesus Christ! Our Savior can do anything, and he can change any heart that is willing to let him in!
            We also had our first #mishconf with President and Sister Leite! They are really cool. He said a lot of inspired things, but my favorite quote was that we need to “pray like everything depends on our prayers, and work like everything depends on our work”.
            THE HAPPIEST BIRTHDAY SHOUT OUTS FOR MY 16 YEAR OLD SISTA SIsTA, MIKENZIE! Holla at her! @mikenzie @swag @slayinandprayin
LOVE YOU ALL,
SISTA MOON

 For a service project we cleaned up this lot, and after this we were trying to take pictures doing yoga & a selfie stick was involved and I fell head first in to an ant pile!! #mems 

Sister Bispo doing weeerrrrkkkk

 Vitoria is my favorite because she chose the date of her baptism (March 1st) because it´s Justin Beiber´s bday! The beibs is loved everywhere.


 Divisões (splits/exchanges) are my favorite but the worst at the same time because you make new bffs and then leave the next day! Sister Amorim (left) will go home in the same group as me!



 #yournotpottytrained?



 I made a new bff during divisão with Sister J.Santos!!

1 comment: