Monday, July 4, 2016

Pois é IT`S A PARTY IN THE USA!!!



HAPPY 4TH OF JULY!!! Today I was eating breakfast, and Sister Bispo asked me how America gained their independence, and it was basically like “AH I THOUGHT YOU WOULD NEVER ASK!!” moment! Lolz.

This week was fab & I´m happy with my area/companion and everything is awesome. I know this is vague, haha but I´m just excited to be sippin watermelon/lemonade (which one is more Beyonce I´m confused?!) & getting #primetimerays!!

Here is a quote that I read this morning that I loved:

"To me, the parable of the lost sheep is one of the most hopeful passages in all of scripture.Our Savior, the Good Shepherd, knows and loves us.   
He knows and loves you.
He knows when you are lost, and He knows where you are. He knows your grief. Your silent pleadings. Your fears. Your tears.
It matters not how you became lost—whether because of your own poor 
choices or because of circumstances beyond your control.  What matters is that you are His child. And He loves you. He loves His children."
 – President Uchtdorf.

I´ve seen this more than ever in the past few weeks. 

I know that God cares about and truly loves all of his children. Everyone we talk to is going through some sort of difficult time or has some sort of problem, and I can feel the love that God has for them. I know that none of us are ever lost! God has an intricate plan for every one of us, and more than we want to be close to him, he wants to be close to us. I´m so thankful for a perfect, loving Heavenly Father.

LOVE YOU ALL BUNCHES!! Have a wonderful July 4th!!
Sista Moon


 Evila's Baptism


 Messejana Zone




No comments:

Post a Comment