Monday, September 12, 2016

hey now hey now

Hello loved ones!!

I have no time today so forgive me!! But this week was wonderful. I´m kinda getting to the point where I don´t wanna leave (hehe jk mom).

“For behold, I am God; and I am a God of miracles ; and I will show unto the world that I am the same yesterday, today, and forever; and I work not among the children of men save it be according to their faith.” 2 Nephi 27:23

I love our God of Miracles!! He is willing and ready to move mountains for us, but it depends on us and OUR faith! Geovana, was baptized this week, and SHE is a miracle. I will tell yáll the whole story next week!

Two cheek kisses,

Sister Moon



 FUN FACT:  People want to know less about dangue/zika than the restoration.  My first and I hope last slammed door was during "helping hands".... lol sorry for protecting your fam from DANGUE!




 I feel like Rhianna in this outfit

 
we in the caaaaaaar

No comments:

Post a Comment