Tuesday, September 6, 2016

sou madrinha

So transfers were yesterday, and drum roll….. I`M STAYING in Ala Castelo with Sister Bispo! Haha, I thought for sure one of us would be transferred, but it´s awesome because we will be able to work together for a little bit longer.

This week, Fatima and Gilson, were married and baptized in the same day!! Lot´s of life changes in like 4 hours.. haha, but it was wonderful and beautiful! I love watching people I love come unto Christ. We went to the “Centro” of Fortaleza, which is the other mission, so it was fun to see the other side of the city that we never see!

About three nights ago we met a woman who was a referral from of other missionaries, and she was LESS than pleased to talk to us, but she invited us in her house to sit down and drink water (even when Brazilians are mean they are nice, I love this culture!! Haha). She asked me why I came to Brazil to walk every day in the hot sun. I get this question almost every day, and I always say that it´s because I love my Savior. We ended up sharing a lesson with her, and she is amazing!! 

But today I found a more complete answer to this question, “Why do we serve?” President Uchtdorf said:
“I am here because I desire with all my heart to follow my Master, Jesus Christ. I yearn to do all that He asks of me in this great cause. I hunger to be edified by the Holy Spirit and hear the voice of God as He speaks through His ordained servants. I am here to become a better person, 
to be lifted by the inspiring examples of my brothers and sisters in Christ, and to learn how to more effectively minister to those in need.

This quote is from a talk from President Uchtdorf about being genuine, and after reading today, I want to be more genuine, and more like our Savior! He is humble, kind, and loves without expecting anything in return. He loved us first!

#LINKONTHEBLOGBUTLITERALLY

Love you all!!!
Sister Moon

































Is it the Salt Lake Temple? Or a huge Catholic Church?


Fatima: "I´m going to be sick!!!" #brides



No comments:

Post a Comment