Wednesday, October 19, 2016

dona da casa

So yesterday was transfers and today the club is going up on a Tuesday!!!! My new companion is Sister Nicoli, and she arrived in Fortaleza with me one year ago!! In the CTM we always said that one day we would be companions and that day arrived! Haha I´m so excited. Also, we are living with two other Sistas, Sister Nevin from TEXAS and Sister Boldrin from São Paulo! It´s a party, and I´m loving it.
I´m super happy to stay in Ala Castelo because I feel like everyone here is my family. Sometimes members call me just to make sure I´m putting on sunscreen #blessed. I´m starting to learn how to cook and I haven´t burnt down our apartment yet, but I made rice turn black #doubleblessed. 
We sang “I Stand All Amazed” during sacrament this week, and I had the best feeling in my heart that it really “is wonderful” to be here. I wouldn´t trade this experience for anything! 
Love,
Sister Moon

No comments:

Post a Comment