Tuesday, March 28, 2017

Just a couple of pics


Hey!!! So I'm not going to send an email bc I don't have time to write, but put the pictures I send on my blog please!!

We have been teaching Joquina for almost 3 months and she was baptized on Sunday (my birthday!)  She told me that now it's like her birthday too because she was born again.  It was awesome....not many ppl here knew about my bday, but all I could have asked for was Joaquina's baptism!

Now that I have had a chance to check emails today,   I'm officially super excited haha!

Love you!!!

 Joquina's baptsim on 3/26/17

the most VIP way to spend your night



I think ill get to talk next week too!!!! And i will send a long email to end my blog :)

So im about to have my last interview with Presidente Leite!!! Bye!!! talk to you next monday and SEE you on wednesday!!!!
xoxoxox love yall

No comments:

Post a Comment