Monday, January 18, 2016

paralelepipedo

BOM DIA!  This week was one of my favorite weeks so far!  I love my companion & the people that we're teaching.  Oh, and I had my first dream in Portuguese!  #milestones  I was teaching a lesson and rapchhatting at the same time, it was the best of both worlds!


We started teaching a really sweet grandma and grand-daughter.  Their names are Maria Beatriz and Patricia and I'm low key obsessed with both of them!  They are helping me reach my goal of becoming a sassy brasiliera.  We gave Maria Beatriz a Plan of Salvation pamphlet and she told us that she already read it!  She said that she found one in the hospital where her son passed away.  Wow! She already knew all about it and said that it brought her a lot of comfort and happiness. That's exactly what God wants for us!  His plan really is for us to be happy.


Sometimes when somebody's accent is really thick, I have a hard time understanding and start thinking in English to translate word for word.  So the other day I was doing this & this man told me I look like a "Santa" and I said (semi-offended lol) "Papai Noel?"  He said "NO"  a Saint.  He thought this was the funniest thing in the world and now he calls me Sister Papai Noel!


Well I love you all & miss you all seriously so much!  Thank you for emailing me!  Mondays are the best.


xoxo  Sister Lua Papai Noel
*hits the dab*
btw, I still love Gustavo Lima





 You know that lava game at recess?? me everyday



p.s. I'm READY for the sun again.  Rain is so gross and my feet are always muddy.
We have 31 investigators with a date!!!  They just need to get to church.



No comments:

Post a Comment