Monday, January 25, 2016

#SóVai

Happy Monday everyone!

This week we had another conference in Fortaleza!  it was really cool because it was for all of the missionaries in the world.  The message of all of the talks was "teach repentance and baptize converts,"  and when it was over, my mission president added "do this today!"  He said that we don't need to wait for Sundays to baptize and to just do it!  I kind of love this.  If people have a response from Heavenly Father and a sincere desire to get baptized, why wait?  He also told us to look up everyone in the Area Book and go and visit them.  This kind of stressed me out because...hello!  I'm directionally challenged & our area is huge!  And also because we also already had a really full schedule, but we spent Sunday visiting all these people from the Area Book and it was amazing!  Seriously all of them are amazing and ready and receptive and one of them speaks English!    Can I get a hallelujah?!

As for other miracles in my life, I found something almost like a peanut butter cup, but without chocolate, but it somehow tastes the same?  magic!  Its called Pacoquita, and I found a Pacoquita acai bowl!  Dreams do come true!

The best part of the week was Elayne's baptism!  She is the smartest, most valient menina I know.  it was really really special and in a river!  #baptismgoals  #obrigadafortherain

My mom sent me a quote this week that I love & think its something everyone needs to hear...."God sees you not only as a mortal being on a small planet who lives for a brief season, He sees you as HIS child.  He sees you as the being you are capable and designed to become.  He wants you to know that you matter to Him."  President Uchtdorf

Also,  you all matter to me!  Hehe
Lots of hugs and love from Brazil!

Seester Moon




No comments:

Post a Comment