Monday, August 15, 2016

Amazing

1.     I feel my Savior´s love
In all the world around me.       
His Spirit warms my soul
Through everything I see.

Chorus: He knows I will follow him,
Give all my life to him.                                                   
I feel my Savior´s love,
The love he freely gives me.

2.I feel my Savior´s love;
Its gentleness enfolds me,
And when I kneel to pray,
My heart is filled with peace.

3.I feel my Savior´s love
And know that he will bless me.
I offer him my heart;
My shepherd he will be.

4. I´ll share my Savior´s love
By serving others freely
In serving I am blessed.
In giving I receive.

Sister Bispo and I sang this song this morning together, and I couldn´t help but get all teary because for the last 10 months I have felt more pure love from my Savior than ever before in my life. I know that I really have come to know Him, and for that I am SO grateful.

“Novidades” of this week!

·         I speak “Cearense” and not Portuguese!!! Haha the best comparison would be how on Duck Dynasty or Swamp People they are speaking English but sometimes you need subtitles. This week someone actually told me I have an accent from Ceará and not Argentina so we are EXCITED!!!!
·         Yesterday was Father´s Day in Brazil, and I spoke in church, and obviously I talked about my Dad and could barely keep it together! Why don´t we skype for Father´s Day too?? #suggestionbox
·         Today we are playing volleyball with our district and I´ve been working on translating our cheers. “Uno, Dos, Tres say what say what ace” is actually still a winner!!!

Also I need to tell yáll about Gecivam´s baptism!! We found him one day during a division and he was like “I´m so happy yáll are here because I just moved here and I´m looking for a church!”.Where he was living interior doesn´t have a group or branch yet. The nearest church is about 2 hours away in Iguatu. It´s amazing how God leads our paths to him! Gecivam went to church last Sunday and made a ton of friends, and yesterday he was baptized. He is 18 sooooooo is it to early to start talking about a mission with him?? Haha #goals
Tchauzão my loves!!!
Sister Moon


Jessica is our new bff that just returned from the São Paulo South Mission. She shows me pics of Caylee (Sister Hubert) on the reg and I love it!!!!

 Gecivam and his Mom, Ivoneide, and his neice, Vitoria

No comments:

Post a Comment