Monday, August 8, 2016

rebolar no mato #ceará #jogarnolixo

So I heard that Giselle walked the longest cat walk of her life and that makes two of us because walking is life and the world is our runway!!! This week was amazing because SO many miracles happened, and also I´m making SO many VLOGS!!! For all of my fellow snapchatters, don´t yáll even worry!!! One miracle is that I thought I saw Wesley Safadão in the street (The Justin Timberlake of Brazil.. or maybe just Fortaleza lolz) and I totally said Hi and gave him a high five (lol I´m such a sister). For the rest of that day I was on cloud nine and totally star struck until I heard that Wesley Safadão was actually in Rio singing at the Olympics?!?! WHAT hahaha. All of you that are watching, he has a man bun and a voice of an angel so be on the look out!!!
                The other more important miracle is that my angel Ana was baptized!!! Hugging her is like hugging my grandma!! I think I adopted her as my grandma in Brazil. She is SO beautiful inside and out. She truly repented and has so much faith. Ana has a lot of heart problems and usually doesn´t like to leave her house, but on Sunday she was COMPLETELY ready.. Lipstick and nails painted for church. I just love her.
Love you all!!!!
Sista Moon

Pics from the week...

 
Fatima and Gilson signing the papers for their wedding that will be September 2nd!

Sister Eldredge and I went to jail!!!!!  #freeweezy


my adopted family!!! Edneuza will be baptized August 26th and surprise her son that is serving a mission in Campinas!


Emmanuel is my spirit animal and my day 1


our angel!


No comments:

Post a Comment