Tuesday, February 16, 2016

Pedras, Fortaleza-CE, Brazil

...Hey everyone!  I wasn't online yesterday because I was transferred!!  I'm still in shock because I really love Limoero do Norte with my entire heart and there are so many people there that I couldn't imagine leaving, but it happened!  Lol.  As hard as it is leaving, i'm really excited to be in Pedras!  Its a city about 30 minutes from Fortaleza and a lot closer to the beach, so it's a lot cooler here.  Also, Sister Freitas (my comp/bff5ever) isn't my comp anymore, and she's getting a new filha!  My new comp is Sister Santos (also from Sao Paulo).

We have a huge area and they already have a baptism set for this Sunday and it's a new area for sisters.  I hear that everyone loves sisters, so we have that going for us.  This area has a lot of returned missionaries that will help us and someone who coordinates all the baptisms.  I know I'll love it here!  Its just a really weird feeling leaving a place that you grew to love, with people that you love, to then arrive in a new area where you see new faces and immediately know that you'll love these people too...I don't know..Its so sad to leave but I know that its also awesome to be in this new area. 

LOVE YOU ALL and have a wonderful week!!! Also shoutoutz to the girlz who put the bae in bopper, LEX, MCC AND CHAN HBD BOP STARS!!!! And congratz to my engaged bffs lexi and kyler and mccall and brad!  Plz make me a cut out for their weddings someone please.


Beijos,

Sister Moon



Note:  We (Mallory's family) received an email yesterday from one of the families she had been visiting in her first area:  "Today has been a sad day because Sister Moon moved to a city which is 150 kilometers from here.  We will never forget her!  The farewell was very emotional, we cried and we hugged her much.  The short time that she lived here was very important and valuable for us all...I await your presence (invitation to the family) here in my house one day, maybe...Espero que todos estejam com saúde, fiquem com Deus. Tchau!"



Its a party when everyone is getting transferred!




No comments:

Post a Comment