Tuesday, February 23, 2016

Peace n Blessings.. VIU!

OLLAAAA!
Right now I´m sitting in an internet café and this person next to me is singing Nickleback in perfect English. If I were to learn a song in another language, I think I would pick someone other than Nickleback!!! Am I right?? #thisishowyouremindme

This first week in Pedras was really great. It´s so different being in a ward! It used to be a ward with only Elder missionaries, so I kind of feel like a celebrity there being a sista! I´m obviously loving it. Also, my new friend Mauricio was baptized!!! I only taught Senhor Mauricio for one week, but his baptism was so special. He has a two year old daughter, Alyce, and when he learned that he could be with her forever, and that she could grow up knowing Jesus better, he decided to get baptized. He has had so many trials, but growing closer to God by getting baptized gave him more hope. QUE LIINDA!

I´m still missing Limoerio a lot, and missing my sista sistas there, but I´m still happy and trying to find my flex zone here!

I la la love this quote “If you do your best, it will all work out, Put your trust in God… The Lord will not forsake us.” – Gordon B. Hinckley

It will all work out, friends and pham!!

Hugs and Love and Mosquito Bites and lots of rice,
Sister Moon

 New area and new companion


 My last week in Limoeiro. 
When I think about how I can´t see people in Limoerio until I return to Brazil it makes me really sad. I feel like I wasn´t done working there and that I need to be there, but I know that I need to be here too.

No comments:

Post a Comment