Wednesday, June 22, 2016

encontrei meu castelo VIU

I said my tchau tchau´s to Horizonte on Thursday, and arrived in my new area! I´m in Messejana and in Ala Castelo! My companion is Sister Bispo and she is SO GABOLICE! I always wanted to be her companion, and here we are. 
We arrived in a really busy end of the week because it was Stake Conference, and also President Fusco had a devotional for all the recent converts in the stake. It was insanely busy arriving in an area that is new for both me and Sister Bispo, and finding/bringing everyone to church! I felt like Gossip Girl with a map/list of addresses #spotted #youknowyouloveme. We prayed A LOT for guidance, and for help not getting lost, and we both really felt like we were being guided by Heavenly Father where to go. We even found a cute girl with part of my Mom´s name (Ana Kelly), who had been taught by the missionaries a year ago, and was never baptized. She agreed to be baptized yesterday, and it was amazing! Ana Kelly is our miracle!
                Something interesting I was asked yesterday was, “Do you like cinquenta centavos?” Cinquenta Centavos means 50 cents, and I thought this guy was asking me if I needed money, but he really just wanted to know if I like the rapper, DUH! HAHA
                Love you all!!!                                                                                                 
I honestly don´t know if it´s Father´s Day yet, because Brazil celebrates in August, but if it already passed, HAPPY FATHER´S DAY DAD, Papa, and Grandad!!!


 Ana Kelly


spotted:  Mateus & Perla.  Sister C. Silva and I were more than missionaries, but also match makers

No comments:

Post a Comment