Wednesday, June 22, 2016

tchau tchau horizonte

BOM DIA!
Today I´m super happy and super sad all at the same time. I was transferred, and I can´t believe that I´m leaving Horizonte. I thought I would stay here FOREVER when I arrived. It was my  most difficult area, but I´ve seen the most miracles and grew the most spiritually here. I never told yáll the story of Messias! He is awesome. Messias is 42 years old, and he suffered a lot in his life with drugs, alcohol, and depression. He was baptized three weeks ago, and yesterday he received the Melchezideck Preisthood. His strength in abandoning these addictions is almost unbelievable! But he told Sister C. Silva and I that “the gospel of Jesus Christ is perfect. Every time I have an urge to drink or to do drugs I read a page of the Book of Mormon, and I feel hope. I don´t need drugs or alcohol to help me because the Book of Mormon is true”. Amazing enough this is exactly what Elder Christensen talked about in a mission conference this week. If we know the Book of Mormon is true, and we are actually reading it every day, our difficulties will become smaller, and we will be able to feel hopeful.
                Yesterday when I found out that I was transferred, I told everyone the same three things to never forget, and it applies for yáll too!
1)      I Love you
2)      Jesus Christ loves you
3)      The Book of Mormon is true, and it will be your guide.

I love you all!!
Sister Moon 



 Everyone going to stake conference

 This is Messias

 Lucas' baptism



No comments:

Post a Comment