Monday, June 6, 2016

que sorte é nossa

This week my sister sent me an email that said, “If you ain´t prayin, you ain´t slayin”.. is that what the kids are saying these days?? Haha I love it.

This week was MAGICAL. Particularly, Sunday because the frequency of our little branch DOUBLED. There weren´t enough spots for everyone, and Sister C. Silva and I were playing musical chairs all of sacrament meeting. Everyone was so happy! I think everyone caught a glimpse of what can happen in Horizonte when everyone helps and does their part.

Sister C. Silva and I are still loving being companions and happy as ever. One of our favorite members told us, “You´re both the craziest sisters I´ve ever met!! Do you ever get tired of dancing?!” Sometimes we just communicate with single words and facial expressions, and it´s better than speaking English because nobody gets it!

GABRIEL was baptized this week, and he is an AWESOME young man! Seriously he is the most smiley adolescent, and before his baptism he called us over and said, “I need to talk to yáll”… I thought he was nervous or something, but he just wanted to recite the articles of faith he memorized… WHAT!! HAHA we hadn´t even shown him the articles of faith yet. GOLD STARS for real.

I´m loving every day in Horizonte even though I know it´s a party in the USA!!!

Miss you all!!!

XOXO
Sista Moon



A police office took this pic on the low - Horizonte's pro soccer team facility

 Gabriel's Baptism


This is a fruit that is super good!





No comments:

Post a Comment